Magenta Security Services has had the honour of providing security services to the Royal Parks for many years having first been awarded the contract to provide guarding solutions to the nine parks by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) in 2007, and then again in 2009 and 2011.
When appointing a security provider, the park’s managers looked at all areas of the potential suppliers’ business approach. One of the main reasons Magenta’s bid was successful was because alongside its first class guarding service it met the environmental criteria of the contract through its green credentials and integrated CSR policies.
Even though not necessarily our specific remit, as the summer sun takes hold, thousands of people will flock to the Royal Parks to enjoy themselves. Below we’ve listed just a few things to keep in mind to ensure your security and that of your children and possessions.
• Keep an eye on your children and know where they are at all times.
• Make sure your bags are attended or are close by if you’re playing games
• Keep valuables on your person or out of sight when playing games or away from your bags
• Don’t wave your phone around when walking alone in the evening or at night
• As the evenings get longer, don’t walk unaccompanied at dusk
Magenta provides guarding services so we’ll be present at any and all of the major events held in the Royal Parks over the Summer – http://www.royalparks.org.uk/ so we will see you there.
In the meantime, enjoy the parks and stay safe.
New service - from as little as £1 per cameraFind out more